Pages

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Ketchup, Catsup, or....Catchup

I realized recently that I have not written in this hardly at all lately - shame. So here we go, random ramblings of what's been going on lately. A few nights ago I was doing what is, in my mind at least, a typical college student task - late night laundry. I hauled all my stuff down to the laundry room - I live in 'privileged housing' which means, among other things, that we have 2 washers and dryers on each floor of our dorms. Kind of nice. Anyway, so I'm doing my laundry late at night, scrounging for quarters, etc, going through the motions of what has become such a norm for me over the past four years and suddenly it hits me - this is probably the last time that this will ever happen. Whoa. It was weird. I literally stopped and stood still thinking about that for a minute. I mean I keep saying that I don't think the whole graduation thing has really hit me yet and in some ways I still don't think that it has, but since that moment doing laundry I've been having lots of 'this is probably the last time I'll ever....' moments. Well, there's more to this than this, but it'll have to stop here because it's now 3:30 am - distracted by much more important things - and I'm sleepy.

No comments: