Pages

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Once again, it's been awhile

Yep, I'm really bad at this. But I have a lot to say! Just no time to sit down and say it it feels like. I've been here a month now. Wow, it really doesn't feel like it. In this month I've learned some helpful things. One, yes it does snow in June. I have video proof but for some reason it won't upload on here now. Two, the water is hot. Like boiling hot so always be careful. Three, everyone has different personalities, and despite how much you all get along under normal circumstances, when living and working with people 24/7, you will get on each others' nerves. And quite frankly, you will drive each other nuts at times. Those are our fun facts for the day, in no particular order or importance. These past two weeks have been our two fullest, 44 and 42 people I believe. Good grief, we're all so ready for a break. But on the optimistic side, I think this next week just has in the low 20s. Today was my day off and I drove toward Montrose along with Jonas, one of the maintenance guys because it was his day off too. We left at 9am and got back around 4.30 in the afternoon. We just drove and saw some awesome scenery. Part of the Black Canyon of Gunnison, we drove through Owl Creek Pass which was absolutely gorgeous. I have some pictures that I will put on here, I would label them all but I'm tired. Hopefully I'll write more and soon. Love you all!

No comments: