Pages

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Randoms!

So I figured I'd write a little short something in here to kind of push that last entry down the page a bit, I know it's kind of a debby downer post. Anyway....some of you may be here for the first time or just coming back to this after a long time. I just recently set my privacy settings tighter so this isn't open for anybody in the world to read. I don't know how long that'll last, but for now that's what I'm doing. So I sent out some invites to people who already do read this and some who I thought, meh, they make find it amusing :) Feel no obligation to read it or anything, just thought that way the opportunity would be out there. So! It's been a good week, nothing too much to write about though. Big things: finished my (icky) weekend class today, found out the sable is un-fixable (ergo feel awful, put my parents out of another car), got to spend some time with both danville and home friends which is nice, talked to jill about looking for an apt by myself so pretty positive that's going to happen (which I am psyched about! more to come later), got (surprisingly) good grades on my stuff I got back this week, saw a new doc and kind of found out some interesting stuff on that (again, more to come later), kind of planning an Arkansas trip over break, and thanksgiving break is only like 2 weeks away!!! Yeah, as you can probably tell, I'm tired but like I said, figured I'd write something in here for those of you who may not have even known this existed. Oh and woot for daylight savings, we kind of get an extra hour of sleep tonight! Maybe Mitch did do some things right.... Well I suppose that's all for tonight friends!

No comments: