Pages

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

And we're off!

Well folks, I've made it! After about four days of driving and living out of a backpack (okay, to be fair, it wasn't all driving, there was some stopping involved), I'm here. And where exactly is here? Well......look really close. I mean really close. Can you see the buildings? Right about in the middle there? Well that's where I'm at. Waunita Hot Springs Ranch. Woot! I thought I would write a lot tonight, but to tell the truth, I'm pretty pooped. Suffice it to say that I am excited. I've met all the workers who are here already (we're waiting for two more of the wranglers who are coming from Pennsylvania) and they are all really nice. I am excited to see what this summer has in store...because I honestly have no idea. Driving through the mountains today I couldn't believe what God had blessed me with. I had spent the last day and a half with some family - my aunt has been looking for a job for over a year now. How is it that I applied to a place halfway across the country that I haven't been to in years and got it? I'm ready to see what happens. But as for now, I think I'm going to be the one who gives up and goes to bed first.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So... I must admit that as I was reading this, I got very jealous of you... God has abundantly blessed you and I'm gonna say it's probably because you're amazing and you deserve it, but who am I to judge? :) Anyway, I admire you and the opportunities you have had opened up for you. Even though you will be away from me for yet another summer, i'm glad that you are taking advantage of another chance to travel and I will miss you but see you soon!! Love you bunches! -Lyndsi